Exciting new information regarding pixelmon
By Jpozo19
#119718 [quote="Isi"]Hello all!

This is the last update for Pixelmon on a 1.6.4 Minecraft environment. Now we're onto 1.7 Minecraft, with Pixelmon 3.1!

If you are updating your Pixelmon version, simply delete the previous version from your mods folder and place the Pixelmon 3.0.3 ZIP into the mods folder. Make sure to delete your pixelmon.cfg from your config folder too.

Head on over to the Downloads page to get it!

Changes:
- Icy and mossy rocks fixed
- Trainer vision fixed
- No longer get a false positive for winning vs trainers
- Fixed an issue with orbs only showing half full
Not much else to explain, literally just performance tweaks!

Isi when i go to the downloads it says there is no release history yet. WHY did you or someone not put it there? because right now a lot of people are complaining because of this just to let you know im not mad im jus informing you bye! :D
By sir navarro
#119729 I too am having a problem with getting 3.0.3, when i go to the downloads, it is two ads and instructions... but no install links... it is making me kinda angry because i no longer can connect to my favorite servers. i haven't had a problem with pixelmon until now, and i'd hate to be a bother, but now i had to sign up to exploit this problem.
By froggyjump12349
#119749 i can not download pixelmon on this one or the new one it will bring me to the adfly page but then it will redirect me to some pcleaner crap i was woundiring if that was me or if anyone else is having troubles pleas help thx
By Isi
#119750 Just wait 5 seconds and you'll notice the skip ad button on the top right.
Supporters
PixelmonMOD