#1640 by Pokenerd8 13 Jan 2013 21:33
Made by Xiraxis -

Zapdos for aproval
Image
Image

"I will never give up, BELIEVE IT!" - Naruto
--------------------------------------------------
Image
#9464 by GiantVegeta 08 Mar 2013 20:06
.
Last edited by GiantVegeta on 15 Mar 2013 13:49, edited 1 time in total.
#9467 by Jack_Attack12 08 Mar 2013 20:08
Why do you need a download?

Image
#16365 by AceUchihaEX 02 Apr 2013 06:14
Beautiful =)
#17832 by lilFR0STIFY 05 Apr 2013 12:21
I really think they shuld be modelled like the games but I still think its amazing.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Zapdos.png
#17837 by SPG 05 Apr 2013 12:58
lilFR0STIFY wrote:I really think they shuld be modelled like the games but I still think its amazing.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Zapdos.png

It was made like that for animation

#17894 by lilFR0STIFY 05 Apr 2013 16:38
SPG wrote:
lilFR0STIFY wrote:I really think they shuld be modelled like the games but I still think its amazing.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Zapdos.png

It was made like that for animation


It could still hv an animation while sideways.
#17902 by SPG 05 Apr 2013 16:59
lilFR0STIFY wrote:
SPG wrote:
lilFR0STIFY wrote:I really think they shuld be modelled like the games but I still think its amazing.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Zapdos.png

It was made like that for animation


It could still hv an animation while sideways.

*facedesk* you do understand how muhc this doesnt matter? and you clearly dont understnad how animation works, with it being like this it's easier for us, so please, understand animation before you continue

#17907 by lilFR0STIFY 05 Apr 2013 17:21
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Zapdos.png[/quote]
It was made like that for animation[/quote]

It could still hv an animation while sideways.[/quote]
*facedesk* you do understand how muhc this doesnt matter? and you clearly dont understnad how animation works, with it being like this it's easier for us, so please, understand animation before you continue[/quote]

xD ok i was wonderin if I shuld continue or not i guess not sorry
#19990 by SurroundedByMonsters 09 Apr 2013 18:08
If this doesn't get acepted,im gonna be pretty sad :(.Good work :),same with articuno and moltres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests